The quest by luxury automakers to put kids in tiny versions of cars their parents will never be able to afford continues. Last year it was the Tesla Model S. Yesterday, a restored pint-sized Ferrari Testarrosa was unveiled. Today, it’s the new McLaren 570S Push Sports Car. The British luxury sports car maker announced a partnership with toy makerStep2 to release a mini-me model of its popular $189,000 sports car. And it looks every bit as rad as we hoped.
- HBO Endures Yet Another Hack, but Refuses to Bend the Knee August 17, 2017
- Mourning Their Littleness from Our Stalwart Rocking Chair August 17, 2017
- Four Ways to Be Allies With Your Kid’s Teacher August 17, 2017
- Heartland Tech Weekly: Anxiety about robots is real August 17, 2017
- EU-funded online privacy tool will protect your data – and help you sell it August 17, 2017
Amazon.com Artificial intelligence baby Beyoncé Breastfeeding California cancer Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Chester Bennington Child Climate change Culicidae Donald Trump Environmentally friendly Facebook family Food and Drug Administration Game of Thrones Gardening Google HBO Health Health care hospital Infection Jay Z Lawsuit marijuana Mental health Mother Parent Parenting Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act People's Republic of China Physical exercise Pregnancy Republican Party Research San Diego Comic-Con International Social media Spiderman Startup company Toddler Twitter United States of America